1.1 Initial Filtering-Eligibility:
Applications will be classified according to the category of the participating institutions, making sure that they fulfill the conditions for participation and the eligibility criteria.
1.2 Initial Filtering- completeness of application:
Applications will be accepted and transferred to the other evaluation stages if all the requirements for participation are met, in terms of:
1. Completeness of required healthcare institution biographical data.
2. Completeness of required quality project.
• Clear and detailed problem statement.
• Defined project objectives.
• Operational (Action) plan.
• Key performance indicators.
• Project team, at least three members.
• Project outcomes and impact.
• Main challenges.
• Continuity and sustainability plan.