The Health Care Accreditation Council is a member of the International Society for Quality in Health Care, a global organization aimed at inspiring, promoting and supporting continuous improvement in the safety and quality of health care worldwide.
The International Society for Quality in Health Care External Evaluation Association (IEEA) provides third-party external evaluation services to health and social care external evaluation organizations and standards developing bodies around the globe.
IEEA offers three separate peer review assessment options; Accreditation of Health and Social Care Standards, Accreditation of External Evaluation Organizations, Accreditation of Surveyor Training Programs. HCAC is proud to be the 5th in the world and the first independent free standing entity in the Arab Region to achieve all three IEEA awards ( standards, organizations and surveyor training program) as the following:
- HCAC Organizational Award - since 2010
- HCAC Surveyors Training Program- since 2009
- Hospital Accreditation Standards - since 2008
- Primary Health Care Accreditation Standards - since 2009
- Brest Imaging Units Certification Standards - since 2011
- Medical Laboratories Accreditation Standards - since 2022
Further information on the ISQua Accreditation Council and the members can be found at: www.isqua.org