• I pledge to set clear policies and procedures for the drug dispensing process, train staff on them and ensure their compliance with them.
• I pledge to address the damage caused by weak health systems.
• I pledge to make improvements at every stage of medication.
• I undertake to develop policies and programs to monitor and evaluate drug dispensing errors, in order to avoid their recurrence.
• I pledge to involve the responsible authorities and partners in order to raise awareness and to continue making efforts for drug safety.
• I pledge to implement the system of computerizing prescriptions in the health institution to reduce medication dispensing errors.
• I pledge to secure cadres and employees to cover the weakness in the medication system.
• I pledge to constantly communicate with community representatives to hear their voices and suggestions and include them in health and safety strategies for workers and patients.
• I undertake to design awareness campaigns for workers and the local community on drug safety issues.
• I pledge to support all creative and pioneering initiatives launched by my employees or members of the local community, and will praise and appreciate them.
• I pledge to develop programs to ensure the organization's readiness in emergency situations and the effectiveness of its response, crisis management teams, and continuous tracking of the drug stock and its effectiveness.
• I pledge to benefit from the lessons of past experiences in dealing with emergency situations and to employ them in the future plans of the institution.
• I pledge to work on providing a consultation room for patients and reviewers, dedicated to answering patients' drug inquiries.
• I pledge to provide adequate guidance and advice to patients and reviewers regarding the methods of taking medications, they and their families during their review, and take any opportunity to provide educational sessions in my institution or remotely.
• I undertake to provide all information about taking medicines
• I pledge to provide the required awareness regarding the issues, issues and problems of drug safety, and how to avoid incorrect medical habits, in addition to the good and safe prescribing of medicines.
• I undertake to submit reports on the harmful effects that can be caused by some drugs, and to receive, classify and enter data
• I pledge to circulate drug safety information to the concerned authorities and reviewers
I pledge to continue updating the list of medicines within the approved bases, in cooperation with the concerned authorities, and to follow up on compliance with them • I undertake to check the validity, validity and clarity of the prescription, and the conformity of the prescription to all professional and legal requirements.
• I pledge to participate in health education plans and awareness campaigns related to drug safety in cooperation with other health care providers.
•I pledge to abide by the advice given by health care providers regarding the use of medicines
• I pledge to constantly ask about the correct use of medicines
• I pledge to create a continuous and positive communication situation with all partners of health care workers and health service providers
• I pledge to contribute, in my turn, to preventing the spread of infection and to abide by all measures required by the health institution to ensure the safety of all of us.
• I pledge my commitment to maintain the general arrangement in the health institution from public property
• I will undertake reporting about any of the risks that I was exposed to or exposed any of my acquaintances to so that the appropriate action will be taken in this regard.
•I pledge to constantly monitor my health
• I pledge to identify myself when starting my treatment journey using two identifications of my own, such as my full name and my national number or date of birth, and I also pledge to get to know the medical staff in return.
• I pledge to inform the medical team of my current health status and detailed medical history, including my medication list, to ensure that it does not recur or interact with each other.
• I pledge to be an effective partner in my health care and cooperate with the medical staff.
• I pledge to be an effective partner in managing my pain during my treatment journey, by accurately evaluating and prescribing it to the health service provider so that he or she can dispense medication and doses appropriate to the extent of your pain.
• I pledge to ask when I leave the health facility about all possible complications, and to be sure that I fully understand my health and any unclear information, including my medication list and all written instructions and diet to follow.