Health Care Accreditation Council Surveyor Certification Course Announcement
The Health Care Accreditation Council (HCAC) is looking for candidates to be trained to become certified surveyors for HCAC Medical Laboratory Accreditation Program. HCAC follows well-defined, internationally recognized system for surveyors recruitment and selection that support HCAC mission and values related to impartiality, and transparency, taking into consideration HCAC needs to fulfil surveyors’ skill matrix.
Qualification and Experience Requirements:
- Health care professional holds at least Bachelor degree in medical laboratories (Higher qualification is preferred)
- Has a total experience not less than 10 years in medical laboratories.
- Has at least three years of work experience in accredited healthcare organizations.
- Has five years of experience as any of the following: medical laboratory manager, head of medical technologists, head of laboratory section, laboratory quality control officer or laboratory safety officer.
- Has attended a certification course in health care quality, risk management, leadership and management in health care conducted by HCAC or other reputable credible agencies is a plus.
- Has been certified surveyor/assessor by well recognized reputable credible organization is a plus
- Knowledge of accreditation processes and health care systems in Jordan is a plus
- Good command of Arabic and English language both spoken and written
- Good computer skills including use of Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Candidates from governmental, military, NGOs and university health sectors can apply.
- Be willing to commit and spend 6 full days in class over a 2 month periods (July-August 2019), observe a 2 days survey, conduct up to 2 days survey under supervision, and take a final Surveyor Certification Exam in order to be certified.
Interested candidates meet the requirements are encouraged to submit an updated CV in English clearly indicating their job responsibilities and a cover letter in English indicating why they want to become a surveyor and why they should be accepted into the training program. Shortlisted candidates will be notified and invited for the interviews.
All documents are to be emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than April 15, 2019.