Because HCQP provides participants with knowledge and skills to lead continuous quality improvement and patient safety programs within the healthcare organization. The certification course will emphasize team-based learning in the classroom with participants working in groups to collaborate discuss and solve problems.
What is HCQP?
HCQP is an eight-month certification course consisting of classroom and practicum training.
This certification course offers healthcare providers about 400 credit hours.
What will you gain?
Join leaders in quality to:
- Use terminology common to quality professionals.
- Read and discuss quality concepts and apply to practice.
- Read and discuss current quality literature and adapt learning to practice.
- Use various quality methods and tools to facilitate quality improvement activities.
- Implement effective change management strategies.
- Effectively lead quality teams within respective facilities to improve the quality of care and services.
What topics will the course cover?
The course includes the following modules:
- Healthcare quality concepts.
- Quality leadership.
- Quality management systems.
- Performance improvement.
- Information management.
- Performance measurement.
- External quality monitoring systems.
Who should attend?
This course is recommended for:
- Quality improvement coordinators.
- Quality improvement and patient safety committee members.
- Infection prevention and control practitioners.
- Safety officers.
- Risk managers.