The Health Care Accreditation Council is seeking to shortlist a Senior Technical Expert for a bid for a potential project in quality improvement in Reproductive, Maternal, Newborn and Child Health services:
The applicant must have the skills and knowledge in :
• Quality improvement programs, methodologies, approaches and tools
• Healthcare institutions management, policy development and public health
• Reproductive, Maternal, Newborn and Child Health services (RMNCH)
• Donor-funded programs and requirements
The applicant qualifications must include :
• Relevant Education (Preferably Master’s Degree in a health-related field)
• At least 10-year practical experience in quality improvement and on donor funded projects
• Fluency of English and Arabic language, oral and written.
• Outstanding skills in report writing, data analysis, organization, communication & time management.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel.
• Ability to work under pressure and in an international working environment.
Interested applicants are invited to submit their CV with a cover letter
to email@example.com no later than Tuesday, January 19, 2021.