Request for proposals supply, Installation and testing of negative pressure systems to the al Bashir hospitals
The Health Care Accreditation Council (HCAC) is soliciting proposals from Mechanical Engineering Firms specialized in supplying, installing, operating and testing Negative Pressure Systems at “Al Bashir Hospitals under the “Al Bashir Hospitals Preparation for Accreditation Activity” to increase the capacity of the Al-Bashir Hospital in order to accommodate patients infected by the COVID 19 Virus or any other infectious diseases.
The successful offeror will carry out a series of tasks as described in the Request for Proposals document.
Solicitation timeline is outlined below. Email contact for this solicitation is: Ealfayoumi@hcac.com.jo
- Issue Date: September 30, 2020 – through the email above.
- Pre-bid Meeting: Wednesday Oct. 7th ,2020, at 10:30 AM
The RFP is the responsibility of HCAC and does not necessarily reflect the views of USAID or the United States Government.
- Site Visit: Monday Oct. 12, 2020 at 10:30 AM - All interested parties are encouraged to visit the site and are asked to confirm their attendance via the email above by October 8th, 2020 at 4pm.
- Due Date for Questions: October 18th, 2020 at 4:00 PM - Clarifications concerning this RFP should be submitted in writing via email by this deadline.
- Responses to Questions: October 21, 2020 by 4:00 PM - HCAC will send the responses via email.
- Proposal Submission Deadline: Nov. 4th, 2020 by noon (Amman time) - Proposals must be submitted with the name and address of the offeror and RFP name submitted via the email above.