Consultation Services ABHs Activity
Health Care Accreditation Council is not for profit organization based in Jordan, established to drive the continuous improvement of the quality and safety of health care facilities, services and programs, and foster patient-centered care through developing internationally accepted standards, capacity building and awarding accreditation in partnership with local and regional stakeholders.
The Health Care Accreditation Council (HCAC) invites qualified local consultants to participate in a competitive solicitation to provide consultation services to design Negative Pressure Rooms (Isolation Rooms) for the USAID-funded “Al Bashir Hospitals Preparation for Accreditation Activity”
The Negative Pressure Rooms will be installed in the Isolation Building at Al-Bashir Hospitals.
The scope of work includes the following:
· Prepare mechanical drawings, specifications and bills of quantities in line with the National and International specifications and Standards.
· Preparation of the tender documents.
· Answer to Tender technical queries.
· Participation in Tender technical evaluations.
· Oversight of the work execution in all phases.
· Inspection of the work, Testing and Commissioning.
· Providing regular progress reports (in English)
· Adherence to USAID and HCAC rules and regulations.
*The as-built will be furnished later.
· Experience for more than 5 years in the field and in biomedical Engineering/ utility Engineering or any relevant fields.
· Experience in executing such Activities with one of the internationally recognized organizations.
· Sufficient knowledge in infection control practices in healthcare sector is preferred (Engineering and infection control in healthcare sector).
· Fluent in Arabic and English writing.
Each bidder must submit via email the proposal along with their qualification and portfolio, to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Proposal (NPR Design Proposal) must be specified in the subject line of the email.
The deadline for applications is Thursday April 9, 2020.