Surveyor Course Announcement (Breast Imaging Unit)
The Health Care Accreditation Council (HCAC) is looking for candidates to be trained to become certified surveyors for HCAC Breast Imaging Unit Certification Program (BIU). HCAC follows well-defined, internationally recognized system for surveyor’s recruitment and selection that support HCAC mission and values related to impartiality, and transparency, taking into consideration HCAC needs to fulfil surveyors’ skill matrix.
Qualification and Experience Requirements:
- Health care professional holds at least Bachelor degree in Radiologic Technology (Higher qualification is preferred), or Bachelor degree in Medicine with specialty in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Has a total working experience not less than 10 years in radiology departments.
- Has at least three years of work experience in accredited healthcare organizations.
- Has worked as Radiology Department’s Quality Control Officer or Safety Officer, or in accredited Breast Imaging Unit is a plus.
- Has attended a certification course in health care quality, risk management, leadership and management in health care conducted by HCAC or other reputable credible agencies is a plus.
- Knowledge of accreditation processes and health care systems in Jordan is a plus.
- Good command of Arabic and English language both spoken and written.
- Good computer skills including use of Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Candidates from governmental, military, private, university and NGOs health institutions can apply.
- Be willing to commit and spend six full days in class over a two-month periods (July-August 2020), observe one BIU survey, conduct one or more BIU survey under supervision, and take a final Surveyor Certification Exam in order to be certified.
Interested candidates meet the requirements are encouraged to submit an updated CV in English clearly indicating their job responsibilities and a cover letter in English indicating why they want to become a surveyor and why they should be accepted into the training program. Shortlisted candidates will be notified and invited for the interviews.
All documents are to be emailed at email@example.com no later than April 15, 2020.