Request for Consultancy Human Resource Management Training
Health care accreditation council (HCAC) is engaging in multiple projects for near future and now seeking to recruit a human resource expert / Consultant to conduct three days training workshop on general concept of human resource management in health care organizations, candidates are expected to be develop and conduct training workshop aiming to give participant required knowledge, on basics of human resource management in health care setting in light of HCAC accreditation requirements.
1. Responsible for planning and organizing education that includes developing curriculum objectives, content, educational materials, and evaluation tools for HCAC educational programs.
2.Conduct three days training workshop targeted to hospitals human resource department head and employees, hospital management and units head on basic of human resource management in health care setting.
Required Education and Experience
1. University degree in human resource management or other relevant field is required, Master Degree is preferable.
2. Minimal of 5 years’ experience in human resource management in healthcare setting, preferably in hospitals.
3. Knowledge of health care standards, accreditation processes, quality improvement methodology, and adult learning principles and participatory training approaches.
Candidates need to possess the following skills:
• Effective communication: verbal and written
• Effective presentation and teaching skills.
• Facilitation of groups/teams
• Proficient in English and Arabic, written and verbal
Interested applicants are invited to submit their Updated CVs to: email@example.com no later than Tuesday 17 September 2019.