Fostering the continuous improvement of the quality and safety of healthcare facilities, services and programs through developing internationally accepted standards, capacity building and awarding accreditation in partnership with local and regional stakeholders.
Being the primary choice for healthcare facilities and organizations in Jordan and the region.
The HCAC will uphold the following values when making decisions about quality and safety of healthcare facilities and services:
- Continuous Improvement: We understand the importance of periodic evaluation of every aspect of our services to continuously improve our methods, speed of delivery, efficiency and effectiveness.
- Customer Focus: The actions of the HCAC board and staff will focus on the clients’ needs at all times.
- Impartiality: The board and staff of the HCAC will, at all times, treat all parties without favoritism in its work and hiring practices.
- Integrity: HCAC board and staff will be honest in all dealings internally and externally and will strive to meet the highest ethical standards.
- Learning: Knowledge is power and HCAC takes pride in being a learning organization; it values learning and education and will establish and maintain programs that further the education and skill development of both its staff members and customers.
- Teamwork: HCAC services are provided by a team of professionals and supportive staff members where every team member is important and has a role to play in satisfying our customers’ needs. We will listen, respect, and value shared ideas.
- Transparency: HCAC is equally transparent and accountable in all its decisions and actions pertaining to stakeholders and in keeping with their rights for confidentiality.