Job Vacancy – Technical Officer
The Health Care Accreditation Council, Jordan’s leading quality and patient safety non-profit national organization is seeking to recruit a Technical Officer to participate in the management of all activities related to surveys and surveyors programs, and standards development, to ensure that surveys are conducted as per HCAC plans through competent and qualified surveyors, and standards addresses market needs, and meet international requirements.
Essential Job Functions:
• Participates in the development of Accreditation Department annual plan to ensure the implementation of HCAC strategic plan.
• Coordinate all activities related to the surveys schedule, surveyors’ assignments, survey report review, follow up report, and assure closing the survey cycle within the defined timeframe
• Participates in the technical related activities including but not limited to surveyors’ management, national quality and safety goals, and standards development management.
• Be responsible for data entry and integrity, as well as the accounts management in the Accreditation Automated System (AAS): ensure that data entering is taking place in a timely, efficient, and accurate manner. This include but not limited to; updated survey plans, organizations account and profiles, surveyors’ accounts and profiles, new and revised standards, and HCAC staff and Board members accounts.
• Provide support to the users of the Accreditation Automated System (AAS) and assure resolving all issues faced by accredited organizations, HCAC staff members, Board members, and surveyors
Qualifications & Skills:
• Bachelor’s Degree in health-related fields.
• At least 3-5 years of experience in healthcare.
• Fluency of English language.
• Writing report and data analysis skills.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Perfect time management and Communication skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel.
• Ability to work under pressure and in an international working environment.
Interested applicants are invited to submit their CV with a cover letter stating the vacancy they are applying for and why they feel they are qualified to do the job to email@example.com no later than 30th of September, 2021.
HCAC is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, disability, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by the law. HCAC has a zero-tolerance policy on conduct that is incompatible with the aims and objectives of HCAC, including sexual exploitation and abuse, sexual harassment, abuse of authority and discrimination. HCAC also adheres to strict child safeguarding principles. All selected candidates will, therefore, undergo rigorous reference and background checks, and will be expected to adhere to these standards and principles.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted