Health Care Accreditation Council (HCAC) is engaging in accreditation preparedness project for Ministry of Health Primary Healthcare Centers and now seeking to recruit a Technical Coordinator for a one-year limited contract to help in building functioning Quality and patient safety systems to comply with HCAC accreditation requirements.
Under the direction of the project manager, the candidate for this position will work on:
- Support center working teams to fill center gaps and to put required action plans, support the implementation, and monitor progress in achieving hospital goals.
- Participate for planning and organizing education that includes developing curriculum objectives, content, educational materials, and evaluation tools for HCAC educational programs.
- Provides on-site consultation and off-site consultation (via telephone or e-mail) to provide technical assistance to the center in implementing the standards.
- Trains all levels of healthcare staff in skills needed to build quality management systems and implement HCAC standards.
- Prepares written consultation reports based on information obtained from the on-site consultation.
- Uses quality improvement methods to improve the quality of services and supports compliance with and maintenance of ISQua standards for the ongoing accreditation of HCAC.
The applicant qualifications must include:
- Health care professional holds at least Bachelor’s degree in any healthcare-related fields (Higher qualification is preferred).
- Has a practical experience of at least 10 years in the hospital or PHC setting, and at least 5 years of experience in management or senior position during the service (e.g., Hospital director, Head nurse, Quality coordinator, etc.).
- Knowledge of accreditation processes and health care systems in Jordan is a plus.
- Not a current Governmental sector employee (Ministry of Health or Royal medical services).
- Outstanding Communication Skills verbal and written.
- Problem-solving skills and proven ability to address issues.
- Effective presentation and facilitation skills
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel: Essential; Advanced data processing: Preferred.
Interested applicants are invited to submit their CV with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
no later than August 21th, 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.