The Health Care Accreditation Council is a not-for-profit organization based in Jordan, specialized in improving quality and safety in health care facilities, services and programs, and fostering patient-centered care through developing internationally accepted standards, developing and implementing quality management systems, building the capacity of administrators and providers as well as awarding accreditation and monitoring compliance.
The Health Care Accreditation Council is looking for a Senior Technical Expert to support its engagement with one of the United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) funded projects for the design, implementation, expansion, and sustainability of a national accreditation system for comprehensive and women-friendly sexual and reproductive health services.
• Hands-on experience in RMNCH services, with at least 10 years of experience at the level of Primary healthcare services.
• Qualified to work in woman health related topics (qualified by training and experience)
• Has previous experience in developing and/or reviewing standards.
• Has previous experience with international organizations (e.g., UN, USAID, UNFPA etc.)
• HCAC surveyor certification is desirable
• Good command of Arabic and English language both spoken and written.
• Good computer skills including use of Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Facilitation skills.
• Teamwork skills.
• Supporting the revision of Women-Friendly Health Center Standards.
• Supporting the revision of available Standard Operating Procedures.
• Supporting the development of new medical SOPs.
• Supporting the development of recognition system and tools.
• Facilitating technical taskforce meetings with key stakeholders.
• Conducting field visits to test and validate the standards and SOPs.
• Reporting of activities.
Interested applicants are invited to submit their CV with a cover letter to email@example.com, no later than 31 May 2022.