Job Vacancy - Graphic Designer & Digital Media Coordinator
The Health Care Accreditation Council, Jordan’s leading quality and patient safety non-profit national organization is seeking to recruit a short-term Graphic Designer & Digital Media Coordinator to take charge of its website, social media accounts as well as creative design services. The incumbent is expected to create unique artwork while maintaining style and branding guidelines for all corporate design products and services - such as, but not limited to campaigns, webinars, posts, advertisements, newsletters, and such. The incumbent will also be responsible for improving the utilization of various social media platforms, generating more engagement with targeted audiences and users, developing and promoting content, and reporting on indicators. In addition, s/he will coordinate, produce and execute all website updates and posts, including the preparation and publishing of regular posts, communication pieces, updates, photos, links and coverage of HCAC activities and news, through the utilization of appropriate tools.
• Bachelor’s Degree in graphic design, new media, or any other relevant degree.
• Certified in social media management.
• Excellent command of English and Arabic, written and verbal.
• Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects and any other design applications.
• Previous work experience is NOT essential.
• Demonstrated practical skills and personal qualities will inform the selection of the candidate.
All candidates are expected to have:
• Creativity and Motivation.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Strong technical expertise and problem-solving skills.
• Proven team work abilities.
• Content creating and editing skills.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit their CVs with a cover letter stating the vacancy they are applying for and why they feel they are qualified to do the job to email@example.com no later than Tuesday 12th of October, 2021.
HCAC is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, disability, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by the law. HCAC has a zero-tolerance policy on conduct that is incompatible with the aims and objectives of HCAC, including sexual exploitation and abuse, sexual harassment, abuse of authority and discrimination. HCAC also adheres to strict child safeguarding principles. All selected candidates will, therefore, undergo rigorous reference and background checks, and will be expected to adhere to these standards and principles.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.