Job Vacancy - Advocacy & Campaigns Officer
The Health Care Accreditation Council, Jordan’s leading quality and patient safety non-profit national organization HCAC is looking to recruit an Advocacy & Campaigns Officer within its PR and Communications team, to design and undertake all advocacy related activities regarding quality in healthcare and patient safety. The role will require analyzing policy and stakeholder perceptions, setting change and impact goals, designing and executing relevant interventions.
• Advanced university degree (Master’s degree or equivalent) in communication, journalism, international relations, public administration or related field;
• A first-level university degree, in combination with 8 years qualifying experience in the fields noted above, may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
All candidates are expected to have:
• Progressively responsible experience in communication, advocacy, public relations, journalism, international relations, or related area.
• Knowledge of HealthCare aspects.
• Ability to address a range of issues in the context of Healthcare;
• Ability to conceptualize, design and implement major/ information campaigns;
• Ability to produce a variety of written and visual communications products in a clear, concise style;
• Proficiency in bi-lingual (English and Arabic) communications
Qualified applicants are invited to submit their CVs with a cover letter stating the vacancy they are applying for and why they feel they are qualified to do the job to email@example.com no later than Tuesday 12th of October, 2021.
HCAC is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, disability, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by the law. HCAC has a zero-tolerance policy on conduct that is incompatible with the aims and objectives of HCAC, including sexual exploitation and abuse, sexual harassment, abuse of authority and discrimination. HCAC also adheres to strict child safeguarding principles. All selected candidates will, therefore, undergo rigorous reference and background checks, and will be expected to adhere to these standards and principles.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted