Job Vacancy – Human Resources Manager
HCAC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, disability, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by the law. HCAC has zero-tolerance to sexual exploitation and abuse, abuse of authority, and adheres to strict child safeguarding principles. All candidates will undergo a rigorous reference check accordingly.
The Health Care Accreditation Council, Jordan’s leading quality and patient safety non-profit national organization is seeking to recruit an HR Manager to update its policies and procedures, ensure implementation and compliance, focus on staff development and performance, coordinate recruitment and personnel.
Qualifications & Skills:
• Bachelor's degree in human resources or a related field,
• Minimum of 5 years work experience, with proven skills in HR management.
• Excellent command of English and Arabic, written and verbal.
• Experience with donor funding preferred.
All candidates are expected to have:
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Proven teamwork abilities
• Outstanding organizing skills
• Proficiency in the use of standard software packages (internet, social media, word-processing, spreadsheet, and presentations)
Qualified applicants are invited to submit their CVs with a cover letter stating the vacancy they are applying for and why they feel they are qualified to do the job to email@example.com no later than Tuesday July 6th, 2021