Request For Proposals (RFP) Supply, Installation and Operating of Queuing Management Systems
The Health Care Accreditation Council (HCAC) is soliciting proposals from Firms specialized in supplying, installing, and operating Queuing Management Systems at “Al Bashir Hospitals under the “Al Bashir Hospitals Preparation for Accreditation Activity” to increase the capacity of the Al-Bashir Hospital in order to achieve the requirement and standards related to Patient Care and Patient Experience.
The successful bidder will carry out a series of tasks as described in the Request for Proposals document.
Email contact for this solicitation is: Ealfayoumi@hcac.com.jo
Solicitation timeline is outlined below:
- Issue Date: March 24, 2021 – Contact us through the email above to obtain the RFP
- Site Visit: March 30,2021 at 11:00 am- All interested parties are encouraged to visit the site and are asked to confirm their attendance via the email above by March 25, 2020 at 4pm.
- Due Date for Questions: April 4,2021 at 4:00 PM - Clarifications concerning this RFP should be submitted in writing via email by this deadline.
- Responses to Questions: April 11, 2021 by 4:00 PM - HCAC will send the responses via email.
- Proposal Submission Deadline: April 25, 2021 by noon (Amman time) - Proposals must be submitted with the name and address of the offeror and RFP name submitted via the email above.
The RFP is the responsibility of HCAC and does not necessarily reflect the views of USAID or the United States Government.