Essential Job Functions
· Responsible for planning and organizing education that includes developing curriculum objectives, content, educational materials, and evaluation tools for HCAC educational programs.
· Provides on-site consultation and off-site consultation (via telephone or e-mail) to provide technical assistance to the healthcare organizations in implementing the standards.
· Trains all levels of healthcare staff in skills needed to build quality management systems and implement HCAC standards.
· Prepares written consultation reports based on information obtained from the on-site consultation.
· Uses quality improvement methods to improve the quality of services and supports compliance with and maintenance of ISQua standards for the ongoing accreditation of HCAC.
Required Education and Experience
· University degree in health-related field required, Master Degree is preferable
· 4 – 5 years’ experience in healthcare preferably in hospitals, knowledge of health care standards, accreditation processes, quality improvement methodology, and adult learning principles and participatory training approaches.
Candidates need to possess the following skills
· Accreditation preparation (implementation of standards)
· Effective communication: verbal and written
· Effective presentation and teaching skills
· Problem-solving skills and proven ability to address issues
· Organized and detail oriented and capable of handling multiple priorities
· Use of quality improvement methods
· Facilitation of groups/teams
· Proficient in English and Arabic, written and verbal
· Proficient in the use of e-mail and the Internet
· Experience in the use of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel: Essential; Advanced data processing: Preferred
Interested applicants are invited to submit their Updated CVs with a cover letter stating why they feel they are qualified to do the job to: firstname.lastname@example.org later than Monday April 17, 2017.