HCAC is seeking to recruit a Specialist to join its Survey and Standards Team. The incumbent is expected to provide onsite and offsite technical assistance to healthcare institutions on improving quality, adopting standards, and addressing patient safety issues. The incumbent will be responsible for coordinating surveys related activities and assist in standards development and revision and surveyors management activities.
Essential Job Functions include:
1. Responsible for coordinating surveys related activities; preparing proposal and agreement, receiving application, scheduling, organization communication, sending final report to the organization, gathering feedback from organization, receiving action plans from organization, filing of all survey related documents, keep all survey related records updated..
2. Assist in standards development and revision activities
3. Assist in surveyors management activities
4. Prepare annual department activity report.
Required Education and Experience
University Degree in health-related field required, Master is preferable. 1-2 years’ experience in healthcare preferably in hospitals, process and quality improvement.
· Excellent interpersonal skills and communicational skills
· Organized and detail oriented and capable of handling multiple priorities
· Proficient in English and Arabic, written and verbal
· Proficient in the use of standard software packages (internet, word-processing, spreadsheet and presentations)
· Experience in working in a healthcare setting would be an asset
Interested candidates should send their CV to email@example.com no later than 5:00pm on Thursday, 2nd November 2017. Clearly state the position in the subject of the email, and include a cover letter clearly expressing your interest in the position and how you are fit for it. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
HCAC is seeking to recruit a Specialist to join its Education and Consultation Team. The incumbent is expected to provide onsite and offsite technical assistance to healthcare institutions on improving quality, adopting standards, and addressing patient safety issues. The incumbent will also be responsible for developing and administrating capacity building packages in quality improvement tools and patient safety programs.
Essential Job Functions
1. Plan and organize education activities including developing curriculum, training materials, and evaluation tools
2. Provide technical assistance to healthcare organizations for implementing standards and preparing for accreditation
3. Provide training to all levels of healthcare professionals to build their skills in quality management systems
Required Education and Experience
1. A university degree in health-related field (Master’s level preferred)
2. At least 5 years’ experience in healthcare preferably in hospitals
3. Knowledge of health care standards, accreditation processes, quality improvement methodologies, adult learning principles and participatory training approaches.
· Accreditation preparation (implementation of standards)
- Effective communication: verbal and written
- Effective presentation and teaching skills
- Problem-solving skills and proven ability to address issues
- Organized and detail oriented and capable of handling multiple priorities
- Use of quality improvement methods
- Facilitation of groups/teams
- Proficient in English and Arabic, written and verbal
- Proficient in the use of e-mail and the Internet
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel (Essential), advanced data processing (Preferred)
We are an equal opportunity organization