The Health Care Accreditation Council (HCAC) is looking for candidates to be trained to become certified surveyors for HCAC Hospital Accreditation Program. HCAC follows well-defined, internationally recognized system for surveyors’ recruitment and selection that support HCAC mission and values related to impartiality, and transparency, taking into consideration HCAC needs to fulfil surveyors’ skill matrix.
Qualification and Experience Requirements:
- Health care professional holds at least Bachelor degree in any health care related fields, or engineers/ administrator who have experience in health care settings (Higher qualification is preferred)
- Has a practical experience of at least 12 years in hospitals, and at least 5 years of their experience in management or senior position during the service (e.g. Medical Director, Director of Nursing or Hospital Administrator, physician heading a hospital department, pharmacist who has managed a large hospital pharmacy; Quality Improvement Manager, nursing supervisors, head of Medical Laboratory, head of infection control unit or senior engineer who has experience in quality and environmental safety).
- Knowledge of accreditation processes and health care systems in Jordan is a plus
- Good command of Arabic and English language both spoken and written
- Good computer skills including use of Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Be willing to commit and spend 12 full days in class over a 2 month periods (April-May 2018), observe a 3 days survey, conduct up to 3 days survey under supervision, and take a final Surveyor Certification Exam in order to be certified.
Interested candidates meet the requirements are encouraged to submit an updated CV in English clearly indicating their job responsibilities and a cover letter in English indicating why they want to become a surveyor and why they should be accepted into the training program. Shortlisted candidates will be notified and invited for the interviews.
All documents are to be emailed at email@example.com or faxed to 06 5853070 no later than February 10, 2018.